Mass spectrometry to evaluate the effect of the ripening process on phenols of virgin olive oils
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed (Part 1∕2)
Volume 115, Issue 9, pages 1053–1061, September 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez de Medina, V., Riachy, M. E., Priego-Capote, F. and Luque de Castro, M. D. (2013), Mass spectrometry to evaluate the effect of the ripening process on phenols of virgin olive oils. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1053–1061. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300059
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 06:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- The Spanish Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad (MEC). Grant Number: CTQ2012-37428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!