This paper is included in a special collection covering novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed based on the meeting organized jointly by the Nordic LipidForum and Marine Lipids division of EuroFedLipid, held in Copenhagen, Denmark, 14–15 Nov 2012. The Collection is available online via the Journal homepage.
Docosahexaenoic acid from algal oil†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed (Part 1∕2)
Volume 115, Issue 9, pages 965–976, September 2013
How to Cite
Kuratko, C. N. and Salem, N. (2013), Docosahexaenoic acid from algal oil. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 965–976. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300060
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2013 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!