Fuel properties of methyl esters of borage and black currant oils containing methyl γ-linolenate
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 901–908, August 2013
How to Cite
Knothe, G. (2013), Fuel properties of methyl esters of borage and black currant oils containing methyl γ-linolenate. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 901–908. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300061
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!