A sensitive high-performance liquid chromatography method with fluorescence detection for the determination of fatty acids as exemplified for Dendrobium species
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 10, pages 1155–1163, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Song, C., Chen, G., Xia, L., Wang, X. and You, J. (2013), A sensitive high-performance liquid chromatography method with fluorescence detection for the determination of fatty acids as exemplified for Dendrobium species. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1155–1163. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300063
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 05:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- 100 Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (328)
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21275089
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2011BL025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!