Identification and antioxidant activity of sinapic acid derivatives in Brassica napus L. seed meal extracts
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 10, pages 1130–1138, October 2013
How to Cite
Siger, A., Czubinski, J., Dwiecki, K., Kachlicki, P. and Nogala-Kalucka, M. (2013), Identification and antioxidant activity of sinapic acid derivatives in Brassica napus L. seed meal extracts. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1130–1138. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300077
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!