Additional supporting information online 10.1002/ejlt.201300087
Comparison of lipase production on crambe oil and meal by Fusarium sp. (Gibberella fujikuroi complex)
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed (Part 2/2)
Volume 115, Issue 12, pages 1413–1425, December 2013
How to Cite
Oliveira, B. H., Coradi, G. V., Attili-Angelis, D., Scauri, C., Luques, A. H. P. G., Barbosa, A. M., Dekker, R. F. H., Neto, P. O. and Lima, V. M. G. (2013), Comparison of lipase production on crambe oil and meal by Fusarium sp. (Gibberella fujikuroi complex). Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1413–1425. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300087
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP), Brazil. Grant Number: #2010/07998-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!