Suppression of visceral adipose tissue by palm kernel and soy-canola diacylglycerol in C57BL/6N mice
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: EuroFedLipid Highlights 2013
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1266–1273, November 2013
How to Cite
Tang, T.-K., Beh, B.-K., Alitheen, N. B. M., Lo, S.-K., Lee, Y.-Y. and Lai, O.-M. (2013), Suppression of visceral adipose tissue by palm kernel and soy-canola diacylglycerol in C57BL/6N mice. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1266–1273. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300111
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Sime Darby Research Sdn. Bhd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!