These authors contributed equally in this work.
Estimation of the caloric value of low-calorie cocoa butter and evaluation of its effects on biochemical and physiological parameters of rats fed high-fat diet in vivo
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 108–118, February 2014
How to Cite
Wu, W.-L., Pan, L.-Y., Tan, Z.-Q., Yuan, L., Zhu, W.-L., Li, X.-M., Liang, D.-P., Zhou, Y., Li, J. and Zheng, J.-X. (2014), Estimation of the caloric value of low-calorie cocoa butter and evaluation of its effects on biochemical and physiological parameters of rats fed high-fat diet in vivo. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 108–118. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300128
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- Laboratory Animal Center of Sun Yat-Sen University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!