Practical methods to reduce impurities for gram-scale amounts of acidic sophorolipid biosurfactants
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed (Part 2/2)
Volume 115, Issue 12, pages 1404–1412, December 2013
How to Cite
Baccile, N., Cuvier, A.-S., Valotteau, C. and Van Bogaert, I. N. A. (2013), Practical methods to reduce impurities for gram-scale amounts of acidic sophorolipid biosurfactants. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1404–1412. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300131
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 07:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007–2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!