This paper is included in a special collection covering novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed based on the meeting organized jointly by the Nordic LipidForum and Marine Lipids division of EuroFedLipid, held in Copenhagen, Denmark, 14–15 Nov 2012. The Collection is available online via the Journal homepage
Investigation of oxidative degradation and non-enzymatic browning reactions in krill and fish oils
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Novel sources of omega-3 for food and feed (Part 2/2)
Volume 115, Issue 12, pages 1357–1366, December 2013
How to Cite
Thomsen, B. R., Haugsgjerd, B. O., Griinari, M., Lu, H. F. S., Bruheim, I., Vogt, G., Oterhals, Å. and Jacobsen, C. (2013), Investigation of oxidative degradation and non-enzymatic browning reactions in krill and fish oils. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1357–1366. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300141
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 08:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!