Development of a fatty acid fingerprint of white apricot almond oil by gas chromatography and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 126–133, February 2014
How to Cite
Tian, H., Zhan, P. and Zhang, H. (2014), Development of a fatty acid fingerprint of white apricot almond oil by gas chromatography and gas chromatography–mass spectrometry. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 126–133. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300170
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31000766, 31260374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!