Additional corresponding author: Feliciano Priego-Capote, E-mail: email@example.com
Comparison of saponification methods for characterization of the nonsaponifiable fraction of virgin olive oil
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: EuroFedLipid Highlights 2013
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1325–1333, November 2013
How to Cite
de Medina, V. S., Priego-Capote, F. and Luque de Castro, M. D. (2013), Comparison of saponification methods for characterization of the nonsaponifiable fraction of virgin olive oil. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1325–1333. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300191
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!