New biobased epoxy materials from cardanol
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fats and oils as renewable feedstock for the chemical industry
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 63–73, January 2014
How to Cite
Jaillet, F., Darroman, E., Ratsimihety, A., Auvergne, R., Boutevin, B. and Caillol, S. (2014), New biobased epoxy materials from cardanol. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 63–73. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300193
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!