Novel safflower oil with high γ-tocopherol content has a high oxidative stability
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 7, pages 832–836, July 2014
How to Cite
Fernández-Cuesta, Á., Velasco, L. and Ruiz-Méndez, M. V. (2014), Novel safflower oil with high γ-tocopherol content has a high oxidative stability. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 832–836. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300208
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 12:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- Junta de Andalucía Grant. Grant Number: P07-AGR-03011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!