Optimizing olive harvest time under hot climatic conditions of Jordan Valley, Israel
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 169–176, February 2014
How to Cite
Dag, A., Harlev, G., Lavee, S., Zipori, I. and Kerem, Z. (2014), Optimizing olive harvest time under hot climatic conditions of Jordan Valley, Israel. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 169–176. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300211
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- The Chief Scientist of Israel's Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. Grant Number: 203-0630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!