Emulsion copolymerization of styrene and acrylated methyl oleate
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fats and oils as renewable feedstock for the chemical industry
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 37–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Jensen, A. T., Sayer, C., Araújo, P. H. H. and Machado, F. (2014), Emulsion copolymerization of styrene and acrylated methyl oleate. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 37–43. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300212
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 04:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento (CNPq)
- Laboratório de Materiais e Combustíveis (LMC)
- UnB Ceilândia (FCE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!