DGF Standard Method
FT-near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy – Screening analysis of used frying fats and oils for rapid determination of polar compounds, polymerized triacylglycerols, acid value and anisidine value [DGF C-VI 21a (13)]
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 115, Issue 10, pages 1193–1197, October 2013
How to Cite
Gertz, C., Fiebig, H.-J. and Hancock, J. N. S. (2013), FT-near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy – Screening analysis of used frying fats and oils for rapid determination of polar compounds, polymerized triacylglycerols, acid value and anisidine value [DGF C-VI 21a (13)]. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1193–1197. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300221
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2013 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!