Lipid and sensory quality of canned Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): Effect of the use of different seaweed extracts as covering liquids
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 596–605, May 2014
How to Cite
Ortiz, J., Vivanco, J. P. and Aubourg, S. P. (2014), Lipid and sensory quality of canned Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): Effect of the use of different seaweed extracts as covering liquids. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 596–605. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300239
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 07:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Domeyko Project 2010-VID-Universidad de Chile
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!