Towards a better understanding of how to improve lipase-catalyzed reactions using deep eutectic solvents based on choline chloride
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Fats and oils as renewable feedstock for the chemical industry
Volume 116, Issue 1, pages 16–23, January 2014
How to Cite
Durand, E., Lecomte, J., Baréa, B. and Villeneuve, P. (2014), Towards a better understanding of how to improve lipase-catalyzed reactions using deep eutectic solvents based on choline chloride. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 16–23. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300246
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 SEP 2013 06:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!