Regulation and enhancement of lipid accumulation in oil crops: The use of metabolic control analysis for informed genetic manipulation
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: EuroFedLipid Highlights 2013
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 1239–1246, November 2013
How to Cite
Harwood, J. L., Ramli, U. S., Tang, M., Quant, P. A., Weselake, R. J., Fawcett, T. and Guschina, I. A. (2013), Regulation and enhancement of lipid accumulation in oil crops: The use of metabolic control analysis for informed genetic manipulation. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 115: 1239–1246. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300257
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Alberta Innovates Bio Solutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!