Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing scientific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Evaluation of a rice bran oil-derived spread as a functional ingredient
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 521–531, May 2014
How to Cite
Bakota, E. L., Winkler-Moser, J. K. and Liu, S. X. (2014), Evaluation of a rice bran oil-derived spread as a functional ingredient. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 521–531. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300259
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!