This paper is part of a Special Issue on deep frying which can be accessed online at 10.1002/ejlt.v116.6/issuetoc
Vacuum frying versus conventional frying – An overview*
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Deep-Fat Frying
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 723–734, June 2014
How to Cite
Moreira, R. G. (2014), Vacuum frying versus conventional frying – An overview*. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 723–734. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300272
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 04:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!