This paper is part of a Special Issue on deep frying which can be accessed online at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ejlt.v116.6/issuetoc
Microscopic oil uptake mechanisms in fried products*
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Deep-Fat Frying
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 741–755, June 2014
How to Cite
Vauvre, J.-M., Kesteloot, R., Patsioura, A. and Vitrac, O. (2014), Microscopic oil uptake mechanisms in fried products*. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 741–755. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300278
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2014 03:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- UMR Mateis. Grant Number: 1292/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!