Performance of palm olein and modified rapeseed, sunflower, and soybean oils in intermittent deep-frying
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 144–152, February 2014
How to Cite
Aladedunye, F. and Przybylski, R. (2014), Performance of palm olein and modified rapeseed, sunflower, and soybean oils in intermittent deep-frying. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 144–152. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300284
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 08:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- Alberta Value Added Corporation and Agriculture Funding Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!