Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Improved zeolite regeneration processes for preparing saturated branched-chain fatty acids
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 645–652, May 2014
How to Cite
Ngo, H. L. (2014), Improved zeolite regeneration processes for preparing saturated branched-chain fatty acids. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 645–652. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300315
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2014 06:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!