Phase transition-induced rapid permeabilization of liposome membranes composed of milk-sphingomyelin
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 226–231, February 2014
How to Cite
Yoshimoto, M. and Todaka, Y. (2014), Phase transition-induced rapid permeabilization of liposome membranes composed of milk-sphingomyelin. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 226–231. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300332
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 03:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (no. 25420833) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!