Strategies to obtain high content of monoacylglycerols
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 97–107, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhong, N., Cheong, L.-Z. and Xu, X. (2014), Strategies to obtain high content of monoacylglycerols. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 97–107. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300336
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 05:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- GDPU Startup Foundation for Doctors and Discipline Construction Fund of School of Food Science, Guangdong Pharmaceutical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!