This paper is part of a Special Issue on deep frying which can be accessed online at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ejlt.v116.6/issuetoc
Effect of breading and battering ingredients on performance of frying oils*
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Special Issue: Deep-Fat Frying
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 763–770, June 2014
How to Cite
Lazarick, K., Aladedunye, F. and Przybylski, R. (2014), Effect of breading and battering ingredients on performance of frying oils*. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 763–770. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300342
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2014 02:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- Alberta Value Added Corporation
- Agriculture Funding Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!