Additional corresponding author: Prof. Bo Yang, E-mail: email@example.com
1,3-Dioleoyl-2-palmitoylglycerol-rich human milk fat substitutes: Production, purification, characterization and modeling of the formulation
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 282–290, March 2014
How to Cite
Qin, X.-L., Zhong, J.-F., Wang, Y. H., Yang, B., Lan, D.-M. and Wang, F.-H. (2014), 1,3-Dioleoyl-2-palmitoylglycerol-rich human milk fat substitutes: Production, purification, characterization and modeling of the formulation. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 282–290. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300343
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2013 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- National Science Funds for the Excellent Youth Scholars. Grant Number: 31222043
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0160
- China Postdoctoral Science Found. Grant Number: 2013M531927
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: XDJK2013B034, SWU113036
- Chongqing Basic Research Program of Application Foundation and Advanced Technology. Grant Number: cstc2013jcyjA80024
- PhD Start-up Fund of Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: S2012040006965, S2012040007734
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!