New yeast isolate Pichia caribbica synthesizes xylolipid biosurfactant with enhanced functionality
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1070–1079, August 2014
How to Cite
Joshi-Navare, K., Singh, P. K. and Prabhune, A. A. (2014), New yeast isolate Pichia caribbica synthesizes xylolipid biosurfactant with enhanced functionality. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 1070–1079. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300363
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2014 02:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- University Grants Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!