Fatty acid composition, lipid oxidation, and fishy odour development in seabass (Lates calcarifer) skin during iced storage
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 7, pages 885–894, July 2014
How to Cite
Sae-leaw, T. and Benjakul, S. (2014), Fatty acid composition, lipid oxidation, and fishy odour development in seabass (Lates calcarifer) skin during iced storage. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 885–894. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300381
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2014 03:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- Prince of Songkla University
- Graduate School, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!