These two authors contributed equally to this work
Antioxidant activities and interactions of α- and γ-tocopherols within canola and soybean oil emulsions
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 606–617, May 2014
How to Cite
Winkler-Moser, J. K., Logan, A. and Bakota, E. L. (2014), Antioxidant activities and interactions of α- and γ-tocopherols within canola and soybean oil emulsions. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 606–617. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300401
Mention of trade names or commercial products in this publication is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 12:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!