Effect of cooking conditions on cholesterol oxidation and astaxanthin in dried salted shrimp
Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 7, pages 872–884, July 2014
How to Cite
Hernández-Becerra, J. A., Ochoa-Flores, A. A., Soto-Rodriguez, I., Rodriguez-Estrada, M. T. and García, H. S. (2014), Effect of cooking conditions on cholesterol oxidation and astaxanthin in dried salted shrimp. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 872–884. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300433
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- CONACyT (Mexico). Grant Number: 48086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!