Additional Corresponding author: Prof. Yongqing Gao
Low-temperature chemical glycerolysis to produce diacylglycerols by heterogeneous base catalyst
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 470–476, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhong, N., Deng, X., Huang, J., Xu, L., Hu, K. and Gao, Y. (2014), Low-temperature chemical glycerolysis to produce diacylglycerols by heterogeneous base catalyst. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 470–476. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201300438
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 12:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- Discipline Construction Fund (School of Food Science, Guangdong Pharmaceutical University), National Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: 21301034
- Guangdong Province Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: S2013040014083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!