The effect of dietary antioxidants on iron-mediated lipid peroxidation in marine emulsions studied by measurement of dissolved oxygen consumption
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 7, pages 857–871, July 2014
How to Cite
Kristinova, V., Aaneby, J., Mozuraityte, R., Storrø, I. and Rustad, T. (2014), The effect of dietary antioxidants on iron-mediated lipid peroxidation in marine emulsions studied by measurement of dissolved oxygen consumption. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 857–871. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201400011
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2014 03:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 173326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!