Physical and monolayer film properties of potential fatty ester biolubricants
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 7, pages 910–917, July 2014
How to Cite
Yao, L., Hammond, E. G., Wang, T., Bu, W. and Vaknin, D. (2014), Physical and monolayer film properties of potential fatty ester biolubricants. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 910–917. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201400013
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2014 05:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- Plant Science Institute and Center for Crop Utilization Research
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-07CH11358
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Table S1: Equations for calculating Ea to be used for calculating the viscosity at 100°C.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.