Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus L.) and raspberry (Rubus idaeus L.) seed oils extracted from dried press pomace after longterm frozen storage of berries can be used as functional food ingredients
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1015–1024, August 2014
How to Cite
Radočaj, O., Vujasinović, V., Dimić, E. and Basić, Z. (2014), Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus L.) and raspberry (Rubus idaeus L.) seed oils extracted from dried press pomace after longterm frozen storage of berries can be used as functional food ingredients. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 1015–1024. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201400014
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Serbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!