Oxidative stability of lipids from hepatopancreas of Pacific white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) as affected by essential oils incorporation
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 987–995, August 2014
How to Cite
Takeungwongtrakul, S. and Benjakul, S. (2014), Oxidative stability of lipids from hepatopancreas of Pacific white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) as affected by essential oils incorporation. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol., 116: 987–995. doi: 10.1002/ejlt.201400042
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
- Higher Education Research Promotion and National Research University Project of Thailand, Office of the Higher Education Commission
- The TRF Senior Research Scholar Program
- Prince of Songkla University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!