Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of Enantiomerically Pure (2S,3R,4S)-4-Hydroxyisoleucine, an Insulinotropic Amino Acid Isolated from Fenugreek Seeds
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2004, Issue 4, pages 873–877, February 2004
How to Cite
Rolland-Fulcrand, V., Rolland, M., Roumestant, M.-L. and Martinez, J. (2004), Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of Enantiomerically Pure (2S,3R,4S)-4-Hydroxyisoleucine, an Insulinotropic Amino Acid Isolated from Fenugreek Seeds. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2004: 873–877. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200300434
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!