Lithium Bromide, an Inexpensive and Efficient Catalyst for Opening of Epoxide Rings by Amines at Room Temperature under Solvent-Free Condition
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2004, Issue 17, pages 3597–3600, September 2004
How to Cite
Chakraborti, Asit K., Rudrawar, S. and Kondaskar, A. (2004), Lithium Bromide, an Inexpensive and Efficient Catalyst for Opening of Epoxide Rings by Amines at Room Temperature under Solvent-Free Condition. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2004: 3597–3600. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200400253
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!