The Formal [3+2+1] Cyclisation of Cyclopropylamines with Carboxylic Anhydrides: A Quick Access to Polysubstituted 2,3,3a,4-Tetrahydro6(5H)-indolone Ring Systems
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2004, Issue 16, pages 3517–3525, August 2004
How to Cite
Larquetoux, L., Kowalska, Justyna A. and Six, Y. (2004), The Formal [3+2+1] Cyclisation of Cyclopropylamines with Carboxylic Anhydrides: A Quick Access to Polysubstituted 2,3,3a,4-Tetrahydro6(5H)-indolone Ring Systems. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2004: 3517–3525. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200400291
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!