Transition Metal Catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition and Application in Organic Synthesis
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2005, Issue 22, pages 4741–4767, November 2005
How to Cite
Kotha, S., Brahmachary, E. and Lahiri, K. (2005), Transition Metal Catalyzed [2+2+2] Cycloaddition and Application in Organic Synthesis. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2005: 4741–4767. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200500411
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!