A Novel Cyclopentene Annulation Method Based on Conjugate Addition Reactions of α-Cyano Carbanion Species
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2006, Issue 2, pages 328–334, January 2006
How to Cite
Tanino, K., Tomata, Y., Shiina, Y. and Miyashita, M. (2006), A Novel Cyclopentene Annulation Method Based on Conjugate Addition Reactions of α-Cyano Carbanion Species. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2006: 328–334. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200500759
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!