A Flexible Approach to Different Families of Bidentate P,P Ligands as Highly Efficient Ligands for Asymmetric Catalysis
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2006, Issue 9, pages 2100–2109, May 2006
How to Cite
Berens, U., Englert, U., Geyser, S., Runsink, J. and Salzer, A. (2006), A Flexible Approach to Different Families of Bidentate P,P Ligands as Highly Efficient Ligands for Asymmetric Catalysis. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2006: 2100–2109. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200500937
- Issue online: 13 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!