Intramolecular Nonbonding Interactions between Selenium and Sulfur – Spectroscopic Evidence and Importance in Asymmetric Synthesis
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2006, Issue 21, pages 4867–4873, November 2006
How to Cite
Tiecco, M., Testaferri, L., Santi, C., Tomassini, C., Santoro, S., Marini, F., Bagnoli, L., Temperini, A. and Costantino, F. (2006), Intramolecular Nonbonding Interactions between Selenium and Sulfur – Spectroscopic Evidence and Importance in Asymmetric Synthesis. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2006: 4867–4873. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200600517
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!