Indium Triflate-Catalysed Addition of Thio Compounds to Camphene: A Novel Route to 2,3,3-Trimethyl-2-thiobicyclo[2.2.1]heptane Derivatives
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2007, Issue 15, pages 2464–2469, May 2007
How to Cite
Weïwer, M., Chaminade, X., Bayón, J. C. and Duñach, E. (2007), Indium Triflate-Catalysed Addition of Thio Compounds to Camphene: A Novel Route to 2,3,3-Trimethyl-2-thiobicyclo[2.2.1]heptane Derivatives. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2007: 2464–2469. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200601112
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!