A Fast Catalytic Asymmetric Aza-Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction of N-Sulfonated Imines with Methyl Vinyl Ketone in the Presence of Chiral Bifunctional Phosphane Lewis Bases
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2008, Issue 22, pages 3817–3820, August 2008
How to Cite
Lei, Z.-Y., Ma, G.-N. and Shi, M. (2008), A Fast Catalytic Asymmetric Aza-Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction of N-Sulfonated Imines with Methyl Vinyl Ketone in the Presence of Chiral Bifunctional Phosphane Lewis Bases. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2008: 3817–3820. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200800321
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2008
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 04JC14083, 06XD14005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20472096, 203900502, 20672127, 20732008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!