Apralactone A and a New Stereochemical Class of Curvularins from the Marine Fungus Curvularia sp.
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2008, Issue 30, pages 5085–5092, October 2008
How to Cite
Greve, H., Schupp, P. J., Eguereva, E., Kehraus, S., Kelter, G., Maier, A., Fiebig, H.-H. and König, G. M. (2008), Apralactone A and a New Stereochemical Class of Curvularins from the Marine Fungus Curvularia sp. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2008: 5085–5092. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200800522
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2008
- Marine Laboratory, University of Guam, USA
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: S06-GM44796
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF). Grant Number: 03F0415A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!