Solid-State Fluorescence Changes of 2-(4-Cyanophenyl)-5-[4-(diethylamino)phenyl]-3H-imidazo[4,5-a]naphthalene upon Inclusion of Organic Solvent Molecules
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2008, Issue 35, pages 5899–5906, December 2008
How to Cite
Ooyama, Y., Nagano, S., Okamura, M. and Yoshida, K. (2008), Solid-State Fluorescence Changes of 2-(4-Cyanophenyl)-5-[4-(diethylamino)phenyl]-3H-imidazo[4,5-a]naphthalene upon Inclusion of Organic Solvent Molecules. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2008: 5899–5906. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200800832
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2008
- Ministry of Education, Science Sport and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 18350100
- Kochi University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!