Stereoselectivity of Glycosylation May Change During the Reaction Course: Highly α-Stereoselective Sialylation Achieved by Supramer Approach
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2009, Issue 5, pages 611–616, February 2009
How to Cite
Kononov, L. O., Malysheva, N. N. and Orlova, A. V. (2009), Stereoselectivity of Glycosylation May Change During the Reaction Course: Highly α-Stereoselective Sialylation Achieved by Supramer Approach. Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2009: 611–616. doi: 10.1002/ejoc.200801017
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 05-03-32579, 08-03-00839
- Council on Grants at the President of the Russian Federation. Grant Number: MK-3244.2008.3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!